- Guru Kashi University
Guru Kashi University
GKU has been established by the Act of the Legislature of the state of Punjab, under the “GURU KASHI UNIVERSITY ACT 2011” (Punjab Act No 37 of 2011), to provide education at all levels in all disciplines of higher education (including professional, medical, technical, general education) through all the modes of education. The University has been set up with a mission of spreading the knowledge and empowering the youth so that they can contribute in the growth of the country and work for the welfare of the society. To achieve our mission we are committed to provide the best of infrastructure and facilities, qualified and experienced faculty, conducive and rich learning environment.
Guru Kashi University Courses
- B.Tech (Civil, CSE, ECE, EE, ME, Petroleum Engg, Agricultural Engg., Chemical Engg., Aeronautical Engg., Instrumentation Engg., Mechantronics Engg., Automobile Engg.,)
- B.Sc. Aircraft maintenance
- B.Tech BiotechnologyM.Tech Full Time (Civil, CSE, ECE, EE, IT, ME)
- M.Tech. (Manufacturing Engineering, CAD/CAM)
- M.Tech. Metrology & Materials Engineering
- M.Tech. Remote Sensing
- M.Tech. Software Engineering
- M.Tech. Cloud Computing
- Ph.D.(Civil, CSE, ECE, EE, IT, ME, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics)
University School of Law
- BA LLB(Hons)
- Ph.D. Law
University college of Education
- B.Sc. B.Ed.
- B.A. B.Ed.
University college of Computer Application
- Diploma in Computer Applications (DCA)
- M.Sc. (IT)
- B.Sc. (IT)
- M.Phil (Computer Applications)
University College of Management and Commerce
- Ph.D (Commerce, Economics)
- B.A. (Bachelor of Arts)
- BA (Hons. Punjabi)
- BA (Hons. History)
- BA (Hons. Economics)
- M.Sc (Mathematics)
- M.Sc. (Physics, Chemistry)
- Ph.D. (Punjabi, English, Hindi, Pol. Science, History, Economics, Sociology and Religious Studies)
- B.Lib. (Bachelor of Library and information)
Journalism And Mass Communication Department
- Diploma in T.V. Reporting & Anchoring
- PG Diploma in Journalism And Mass Communication Graduation
- Diploma in Journalism And Mass Communication
- Bachelor in Journalism
Guru Kashi University Admission Process
The admission cell contains the information regarding all the courses of diploma, graduate, and post graduate and doctoral programmes. Guru Kashi University is successfully running courses in all fields such as engineering, agriculture, technical, physical education, education, languages, journalism etc.
Step-by-Step Admission procedure
Step 1 : Online/offline filling of application form for registration
Step 2 : Scrutinizing application and preparation of merit list as per laid down criteria for various courses.
Step 3 : Provisional allotment of seats on merit list as per vacancies available for various courses.
Step 4 : Original document verification for checking of eligibility
Step 5 : Deposit the tuition fees.
Step 6 : Final seat allotment by the university.
Guru Kashi University Contact Details
Head Office/ Campus Address
Guru Kashi University, Sardulgarh Road,
Talwandi Sabo, Bathinda(Punjab)-151302
Toll Free Number: 1800-120-2624
Landline: 01655 - 324777
Mobile: 99142-83400, 99142-86400.